Policies and procedures help ensure that our organisation is well run.
Our policies and procedures...
- Ensure compliance with the law and regulation.
- Provide appropriate controls including a framework for delegation by the board of trustees to staff or volunteers that set out how things should be done and what is expected of people.
- Transparency and accountability that the board of trustees will be conducting the work of the charity appropriately.
- Limit risk.
Here is a list of our Policies & Procedures, click the title to download the relevant PDF:
- Young People and Vulnerable Adults Safeguarding Policy
- Complaints Policy & Procedure
- Environmental & Sustainability Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Financial Policy & Procedures
- Fundraising Policy
- Privacy Notice for Parents & Carers
- Privacy Notice for Staff & Volunteers
- Privacy Notice for Students & Service Users
- Volunteer Policy & Procedure